Biogas production plant of the Environmental Center of the Pamplona Region (Navarra)
Environmental Center of the Pamplona Region located in Noáin-Valle de Elorz, consisting of a mechanical treatment plant for the REMAINDER fraction and Containers with a capacity of 65,000 t/year, a biological treatment plant for organic matter with a capacity of 65,000 t/year of organic matter and a wood treatment plant with a capacity of 6,500 t/year.
The biogas obtained in the anaerobic digestion stage will be valued in the form of biomethane production with sufficient quality to be injected into the natural gas network.
- Biogas production: 6,885,000 Nm3/year (approx. 785 Nm3/h)
- Composition: CH4: 55%vol. CO2: 45% vol. with traces of H2S
- Technical assistance of the project in BIM
- Site technical assistance in BIM
- Technical assistance in BIM implementation