Periodic regulatory reviews of the electrical distribution network
Annual technical supervision established by legislation to verify the correct state of operation and safety of the medium-voltage lines and transformer stations of the distribution companies.
- 1,400 km of overhead medium-voltage lines.
- 3,500 transformation centers.
- Documentary management and permits
- Layout, monitoring and reception of projects or works carried out by third parties.
- Complete engineering, quality control, safety, environment, etc.
- Control and management of the execution of installations