1. PURPOSE OF THE POLICY
IDP Ingeniería y arquitectura Iberia, S.L.makes available to you the information concerning the processing of your personal data, in compliance with the applicable regulations on data protection, specifically REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and repealing Directive 95/46/CE (“RGPD”) and the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (“LOPDGDD”).
2. DETAILS OF THE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FILE
Identity: IDP INGENIERIA Y ARQUITECTURA IBERIA, SL (hereinafter the “Company” or “IDP”)
Postal Address: Avenida Francesc Macia, 60 – 3rd Floor, Sabadell, 08208, Barcelona
Telephone: (+34) 93 725 6253
3. DATA PROCESSED BY IDP
Personal data (“Data”) is any information about an identified or identifiable natural person (the “Data Subject” or “Data Subject”). The personal data that IDP processes comes from the information that you as a user (“User/s”) provide when filling in the forms that you will find in the website (“Website” or “Web”), when surfing the Web, when sending your queries or requests for information or when sending your CV to take part in the selection processes.
In each form IDP indicates the contact details that are mandatory for us to be able to deal with your enquiry or request by means of an asterisk. Data that is not marked with an asterisk as mandatory is completely optional. Only the data necessary for each purpose is collected. Please note that if you do not provide the mandatory information, IDP may not be able to deal with your enquiry or request or to manage the processing.
It is your responsibility to provide accurate data and keep them updated, so IDP reserves the right to exclude from the services and/or cancel them, to Users who provide false or incorrect data or without due authorization from the Interested Party, without prejudice to the right of IDP to exercise any legal actions that may correspond.
4. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
IDP informs you that the data you provide will be incorporated will be processed for the following purposes:
- MANAGING PARTICIPATION IN SELECTION PROCESSES. If you contact IDP through the “Work with us” form enabled for the selection processes, IDP will use your contact details and details you provide to manage your participation in the specific selection process that has motivated the sending of your CV, as well as, where appropriate, to manage your participation in future IDP selection processes that match your professional profile, if you have consented to this.
- NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION. In the event that you wish to receive communications related to professional activity, articles of interest, invitations to participate in own- or third-party events and other marketing and advertising activitiessobre IDP, IDP will use your contact details to manage the sending of these communications.
- CONTACT. If you contact IDP through the channels provided for this purpose, by email or any other means made available to you, IDP will use the Contact Details and the details you provide to properly deal with your request, suggestion or request for the professional services that you make and forward them to the relevant persons in charge so that they can respond to you.
5. LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
The legal basis for the processing of your participation in selection processes is the execution of any pre-contractual measures that may be necessary to process your subsequent employment at IDP. The retention of your Data for your participation in future IDP recruitment processes that match your professional profile is based on the consent given, if applicable, when applying for a recruitment process.
The legal basis for sending commercial communications when you subscribe to the newsletter and for contacting IDP is the consent you have given by registering on the corresponding forms. In some cases, the processing of your Data when you contact IDP may be covered by the execution of pre-contractual measures if these are necessary to deal with the query.
Remember that you may revoke your consent at any time. You may also object to receiving further commercial communications in the manner indicated in the footer of each communication.
6. ¿HOW LONG YOUR DATA IS KEPT?
Your Data will be kept for the period of time necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, and specifically:
- In relation to the management of their curriculum in the participation in selection processes:
- For the duration of the selection process to which you have applied, if you are not selected. If you are selected and accept the job offer, the retention period of your Data will be the same as that applicable to IDP employees.
- If you have given your consent to the processing of your Data for the purpose of managing your participation in future IDP selection processes that match your professional profile: for a maximum period of two (2) years from the date on which you provided them if you have not been selected in any process, considering that after this period the information in your CV will be outdated. In the event of being selected and accepting the job offer, the retention period of your Data will be the same as that applicable to IDP employees.
- In relation to the Data you provide to IDP to make enquiries or contact IDP, they will process the Data for as long as necessary to respond to your enquiry or request and/or to allow you access to the services, as well as, where appropriate, for as long as necessary to be able to deal with any complaints or enquiries from you.
- In relation to the sending of communications, the Data will be processed until you revoke your consent, object to the processing and/or request the erasure of your personal data, up to a maximum of two years.
- In relation to Web Browsing Data, until you revoke your consent and for a maximum period of 1 year. In any case, the information on web traffic is periodically deleted, so that IDP will only retain anonymised statistical usage data (without identification of Users) and will not be used for any other purpose).
- In relation to the management of their curriculum in the participation in selection processes:
Once the data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they are processed, they will remain blocked for the sole purpose of meeting any liability or obligations that may arise from the processing thereof.
7. TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
The Data may be disclosed to various service providers in order to help IDP carry out its business, e.g. IT tools, technical support services, payment providers, financial services, e.g. Google Ireland Limited or Sendinblue.
Some of the above mentioned providers may have processing and/or support centres located outside the European Economic Area (EEA). IDP guarantees that, when your Data may leave the EEA, they will maintain the same level of protection based on compliance with the provisions of the European data protection regulations. In this regard, international data transfers will be made (i) to countries with an adequate level of protection declared by the European Commission (ii) on the basis of the provision of adequate safeguards (standard contractual clauses or binding corporate rules), or (iii) pursuant to the authorisation of the competent supervisory authority or other cases provided for in the regulations.
For further information on international data transfers or to obtain confirmation or a copy of the safeguards used, please contact the following address email@example.com
8. REGISTRATION AND MONITORING OF CORPORATE WEB SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS.
In the case of the profiles that IDP maintains in the different social networks linked from this Website, for example, through plugins or third-party applications, your data may be treated under other privacy policies of the owners of these social networks.
The use of these connectors is voluntary. In case you choose to use them, you will be authorizing the communication of your personal data (IP address, navigation data) to the referred social networks and IDP will not be responsible for the further treatment that they may carry out with your Data. IDP recommends you visit the terms and conditions of use of such platforms before interacting in social networks with IDP’s profiles in such social networks.
The profiles in the social networks linked from this Website have been created to make you more aware of IDP’s activity and to offer different communication channels aimed at people interested in the entity and the services offered by IDP.
9. SECURITY MEASURES
IDP takes special care to ensure the security of your personal data. Your Data is stored in IDP’s information systems, where IDP has adopted and implemented technical and organisational security measures to prevent any loss or unauthorised use by third parties, e.g. IDP’s web portals use Https data encryption protocols.
10. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE YOUR DATA?
Right of Access, Rectification and Deletion: Interested persons have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether IDP estáor not they are processing personal data that concerns them. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Right to Limitation and Opposition: In certain circumstances, interested persons may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will IDPonly be kept áfor the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested persons may oppose the processing of their data. IDP will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You may withdraw your consent at any time. Once the revocation has been exercised, which will not be retroactive unless otherwise required by law, your data may be kept blocked for the periods of limitation laid down by the applicable regulations.
At any time, and/or when deemed appropriate, you may make use of said rights against IDP by sending a letter to the address: Avenida Francesc Macia, 60 – 3ª Planta, Sabadell, 08208, Barcelona (attaching a photocopy of the holder’s ID data) or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, expressly indicating the request you wish to make in the subject line.
Likewise, should you have any doubts regarding the exercise of your rights, before contacting the Supervisory Authority, IDP reminds you that, if you wish, you can consult it directly by writing to the DPO and IDP will try to help you as best as possible.
IDP informs you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es) to lodge a complaint if you consider that any of your rights have been violated.
Remember that you may also object to the processing of your data, particularly with regard to commercial communications, in which case IDP will not process the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
Last updated in December 2022