IDP is a global and multisectorial technical services company, founded in 1998, working in the fields of engineering, environment, architecture and information and communication technologies.
The evolution of the market, our clear customer orientation, a multidisciplinary technical team, the high efficiency and specialization of our services, as well as our firm commitment to technology have allowed IDP to be present in 4 of the 5 continents, executing projects for both the public and private sectors.
The mission, vision and values as strategic keys of IDP are a reflection of the origins, the object and the basic purposes of the entity. These three values constitute the axis of reference for the entire organization and the key to our management model.
To offer our clients maximum satisfaction in the development of their vital and professional infrastructure projects.
To advance in the leadership position as a global and multidisciplinary engineering, providing efficient and innovative solutions in an international market.
– Customer orientation.
– Effort, dedication and commitment to quality.
– Innovation and continuous development.
– Expert and multidisciplinary teams.
– Technological differentiation.
– Social and environmental responsibility.
– Independence and professional ethics.
Aware that its future must be based on the satisfaction of its stakeholders, the protection of the environment, the improvement of energy efficiency and the health and safety of the people who are part of it, we are committed to:
- Identify and meet the expectations of our stakeholders, as well as the legal requirements applicable to our activities in all areas and any other commitments we voluntarily acquire.
- To strive for continuous improvement of our activities with the aim of increasing the satisfaction of our stakeholders, minimizing the risks of our workers, preventing pollution of our environment and improving energy efficiency using the Best Available Techniques.
- Commitment to employee consultation and participation.
- Commitment to eliminate hazards and reduce OSH risks.
- Ensure the availability of information and resources necessary to achieve the objectives.
- Support the improvement of energy performance in design activities, product purchasing and service subcontracting.
To this end, we promote a management culture based on the quality of our activities, the health and safety of our workers, environmental protection and energy efficiency.
This policy serves as a reference framework for the management and improvement of our activities. We urge all our employees to support this policy and to carry out their work in accordance with the commitments contained in it.