Telde Seawater Desalination Plant (Canary Islands)
Digital Twin of the seawater desalination plant that supplies the population of the municipality of Telde (Canary Islands) to digitalise the operation, maintenance and safety tasks.
- Capacity: 15.000 m³/day
- Reverse Osmosis
- Electricity consumption: 23,002,675 kW/year
- kW/m³: 5,20
- Brine flow: 5.366.978 m³/yea
- Digitalization of the plant (laser scanner + parametric 3D BIM model)
- Digitalization of the O&M databases
- Integration of the 3D BIM model with the O&M databases.
- Implementation of DI Twin application for the digital exploitation of the plant.